May 12, 2014
Tuesday May 13 at 2:30 p.m., Mr. Cameron's Advanced Storytelling class will present "Radio Vérité", a special 2-hour broadcast featuring 10 student-produced radio documentaries. As you can see below, the documentaries cover a range of fascinating topics..
- Bailey Mudrick interviews Dr. Robert East from W&J's Environmental Studies Program
- Carley Adams takes us behind the scenes for the singing of Mozart's 'Requiem'
- Emily Bitting improvises with the W&J Jazz Ensemble
- Brock Bolyard sits down with WVU basketball star Nathan Adrian
- Brittany Lander explores Pittsburgh Pirates' fandom past and present
- Evan Fuentes talks with W&J senior and aspiring model Lindsey Coffey
- Melissa Sarnicke shares some lively conversation from a local 4-H meeting
- Mike Hornak takes a serious look at life among the disenfranchised of society at the Washington City Mission
- Adam Kmett reports on the goings on at The LeMoyne Center
- Olivia Long shares a moving personal journey--an exploration of love, loyalty and lemonade!
Please join us.
May 10, 2014
The WNJR studios will be moved to a new location soon. We will be off-air for all of June and possibly much of July. Effective this weekend we are temporarily suspending many syndicated programs, particularly the weekend and 5:00 pm weekday programs--click the Program Schedule above for details. Thanks in advance for your patience as we improve our facilities.
May 7, 2014
May 6, 2014
It's that time everyone! WNJR's RADIO RAGER is finally here! A full 48 hours of live shows hosted by community volunteers, students, faculty, and staff alike who are coming from all over to help the radio station over the next two days!
Check out our last post for a complete list of which shows are being featured today and tomorrow. Currently our dear T. Scott Frank is hosting "My Old Man's Music" until 11:00am.
"Oldies Jukebox," "Haight & Ashbury, " and "Back in Time" are up next.
Stop by the station and/or tune in your radios/phones/computers to 91.7FM for a great time today and tomorrow, May 6th and 7th!
SUPPORT the Radio Rager and WNJR by clicking the "Support Us" tab on our website to donate now!
Posted by Anonymous at 10:24:00 AM